TLP Recruitment are currently recruiting for a workshop operative for a temp-perm position based in Marchwood for a local distributor of ropes and wires. You would be required to be hands on and physically fit as the products can be heavy. A driving licence is essential as you will be required to drive a van from time to time.
- Hours – 7am-4pm
- Opportunity to work away on the cruise ships (not often but flexibility is a must!)
- Day shifts
- Monday - Friday (Saturdays and Overtime available if you want it)
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team of workers
- Weekly pay until perm (13-week temp period) rate then goes up to £11ph
- Warehouse duties include: pulling wire rope for distribution with the help of other team members
- Immediate starts
- Must be hands on and have basic physical fitness
- Flexible to travel when required
- Must hold a valid passport – this is due to travel reasons as this company work on cruise ships and with notice you may be required to travel on the ships for a few days at a time.
- Driving Licence – some days may involve driving the van
- No experience necessary however ideally good with tools and doesn’t mind the dirt!
- Safety shoes required – all other PPE is provided
If this is of interest to you then please call Shaz at TLP Recruitment, Southampton on 023 80 663049.