TLP Recruitment require experienced MIG/TIG welder on a temporary basis with scope to go permanent. The right candidate must have previous experience in a similar role and positive attitude. The client is based in the Worcester.
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Monday – Thursday -07:30 – 16:30; Friday – 07:30 – 13:30
- Temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
- Consistent weekly booking
- £10 – £12 per hour DOE
- MIG & TIG Welding
- Experience of welding mild, and stainless steel
- Aptitude for learning
- Ability to follow instructions
- You will be required to undertake a welding test upon interview.
If you are looking for a change or want more flexibility in your role, send your CV today for Consideration. Alternatively, you can call Connie for more info. We look forward to hearing from you.
TLP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing professionals for over 20 years. For more information on TLP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.