Warehouse/Stock Control Supervisor
Commutable from Southampton, Totton, Salisbury and Eastleigh.
£25-28,000 plus benefits
TLP are currently recruiting for an experienced warehouse/stock control supervisor to join a successful and growing business. This role is day based working Monday to Friday.
- Accepting goods inwards and distribute as necessary.
- Ensure checks to verify stock levels for consumables/fixings for re-ordering are accurate and appropriate.
- To take delivery of goods delivered into stores, with the use of forklifts where required.
- Ensure that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for damages and quantity. Update computer system to enable accurate stock levels.
- Put materials away in stores after deliveries.
- Assist with stock checks when required.
- Manage the units placed at yard, manage the waste on site, ensuring that materials are correctly disposed of in the appropriate bins to maximise recycling possibilities.
- To participate in the continuous improvement of service delivery ensuring that policies and procedures comply with legislation and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a strong stock control and warehousing background with good IT skills including Microsoft Excel. A forklift licence is also required for this role.