Pay rate - £10.00 p/h Days £11.50 p/h nights
The role itself will require assisting in the day-to-day operation of the plant or warehouse, with responsibility for the receipt, storage, treatment, and disposal of clinical waste in line with company and legislative requirements.
• Unloading of vehicles and trailers
• The effective manoeuvring of waste on the plant and weighing of containers.
• To ensure that the waste containers are emptied, cleaned thoroughly and readily available in a suitable ‘empty’ storage area ready for collection.
What’s on offer
• This is an ongoing 4 on 4 off position with days and nights so operators will be required to work on day and night shifts – (4 day shifts then 4 days off, then 4 night shifts then 4 days off)
• Start times – 12-hour shifts.
• Days – 0600-1800
• Nights – 1800 – 0600
• Pay rate - £10.00 p/h Days £11.50 p/h nights
• Temp to perm in under 13 weeks for eager candidates
You need to be
• Able to work Day and night shifts (Essential)
What we offer:
• Weekly Pay
• Training Provided
• Opportunity to train on the forklift.
• Promotion opportunities within
• 28 days holiday (accrued)
Commutable from Aylesford, West Malling, Medway, Maidstone, Rochester, Eccles, Allington and Kings hill.
Please contact our Maidstone Branch for further details or apply with your CV for a call back. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are working with a prestigious client who have a fantastic opportunity to join their nationwide business as a Field Service Supervisor with their Head Office based near Hereford.
We are working with a prestigious client who have a fantastic opportunity to join their nationwide business as a Technical Support Manager based near Hereford. This is a specialist, varied role with great long-term prospects.
My client is well-established metal distributor located in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for full time work and to grow in a role which is challenging but a brilliant workplace environment.