TLP are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative who is physically fit and able to do charity bag handling. The staff are friendly and supportive and the site is easy to access.
Temp-perm based in Winnall Industrial Estate, Winchester starting January 2021. Interviews are being held Tuesday 15th December.
Please see job description below and if this of interest to you then call me on 023 80 663049.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN NOT TRAVEL TO WINCHESTER on a day to day basis
Requirements & Salary
- £8.72ph PAYE for first 12 weeks and then 17k once perm (after 12 weeks) OT after 40 hours at a rate of £13.08
- 8:00 – 4:30pm
- Physical fitness and a good attitude
- Must be able to work as a co-operative member of a team
- Good Planning and organisational skills & ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Good, clear communication skills,
- Have a can do, problem solving attitude and ability to work fast paced in a high-pressure environment
- Be positive and perform at your highest level
- Unloading deliveries bags of clothing for charity and checking that they are in a good enough condition
- Packaging goods for dispatch
- Stock control
- Order completion
- Regularly keeping warehouses swept and tidy.
- Complying with the company’s health & safety requirements.
- Utilising problem-solving techniques to deal swiftly with problems that may arise from any team member’s error.
- Working in a team, promoting good team attitude – team work essential
If this is of interest to you then please apply or contact Shaz at TLP Recruitment, Southampton