Warehouse and FLT Coordinator
£9-9.50 an hour
Temp to Perm
TLP are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Coordinator for our client based near Sutton Coldfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a growing team working Monday to Friday 07:30-16:30, full training will be provided.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and collection according to schedule (Load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, locate)
- Perform stocktaking duties
- Manage customer stocks on site
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and where possible maximize space utilisation.
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with all leaders and team members
- Follow quality standards
- Comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Perform delivery and collection duties nationwide as and when required
The ideal candidate will have experience of operating a Counterbalance FLT with a valid licence. A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role due to the location.