UK Road Transport Planner (Monday to Friday day based)
Commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Walsall, Tamworth and Coleshill
£26-30,000 + benefits
Great opportunity to support a logistics operations team to ensure the highest standards of deliveries are met for all their commercial customers, ensuring that all scheduled deliveries are completed in line with the customers expectations.
- Build upon the existing client base for General Haulage business by providing an efficient On Time In Full Service
- Provide an efficient and responsive service to existing and new customers
- Resolve and follow up on enquiries with customers and drivers on general logistics matters
- Adhere to both company and statutory legislation at all times
- Oversee and debrief drivers
The ideal candidate will be a good team player with excellent communication skills. Previous transport planning experience is essential along with good geographical knowledge of the UK. European road planning experience will be of advantage.