Driving & Industrial
over 1 year ago
We are recruiting for additional candidates to join our expanding workforce on the Port Of Felixstowe as a Tug (IMV) Driver. Candidates will be registered for the next induction slot with the Port.
We supply the Port Of Felixstowe with Tug Drivers on a full time, permanent basis to support their all year round needs.
- Night Tug Shunter
- Day Tug Shunter
What we are looking for:
- Drivers who hold a HGV 1 Licence (No CPC or Digital tacho required)
- Previous driving experience (Dock experience preferred)
- Ex-PoF welcome (as long as you have driven a Tug before)
- Long term committed candidates
- Willing to work minimum 48 hours per week increasing to a potential 72 hours during peak times
- Ability to be flexible with shifts
- 12 hours shifts (7 till 7, with 3 x 30 minutes breaks)
- Container shunting, supporting the Rail Terminal
- Flexible shifts, Rota planned 1 week in advance
- Use of radio’s to communicate to other port users
This is a great opportunity to join a great team at TLP and be part of Britian’s busiest container port, one of Europe’s Largest.