over 1 year ago
Great opportunity to support a logistics operations team to ensure the highest standards of deliveries are met for all their commercial customers, ensuring that all scheduled deliveries are completed in line with the customers expectations.
- Monitor and escalate any performance issues from drivers
- Compile detailed reports and KPI’s
- Manage transport planning using Excel
- Dealing with customers, drivers and hauliers
- Engaging with key stake holders within the company, to improve current working practices
- Being able to think on your feet and make quick decisions, based on the information you have to hand
The ideal candidate will be a good team player with excellent communication skills. Previous transport planning experience is essential along with good geographical knowledge of the UK.