11 months ago
TLP urgently require an experienced Transport Administrator to work for our client in a fast-paced transport office. This is a Permanent contract with the potential of a full-time job for the right candidate. The client is based in Birmingham.
- £20 to £25k pro rata
- Permanent contract
- Monday through Friday (Candidate needs to flexible to client needs)
- 6am to 8pm (1-hour lunch break)
- Uniform supplied by TLP Recruitment
- Liaise with drivers and customers in relations to service issues
- Inputting of jobs onto Transport system
- De-brief Drivers upon their return to ensure that all documentation has been completed correctly
- Ownership of Driver Timesheets & other compliance records
- Input of Key Customers KPI’s
- Good Administrator
- High Level of Attention to Detail
- Data Entry experience
- Good level of excel and Microsoft Office
- Experience of a traffic office is essential
- CPC Qualification would be an advantage
If you are looking for a change or want more flexibility in your role, send your CV today for Consideration. Alternatively, you can call Laura Stephen for more info. We look forward to hearing from you.
TLP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing professionals for over 20 years. For more information on TLP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
TLP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to TLP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the TLP website, or it can be provided upon request.