Transport Line Manager
Commutable from Redditch, Worcester, Bromsgrove and Birmingham
Excellent salary and benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a leading business to help manage all aspects of their transport operation. The role will be to ensure that company service levels, safety and legal compliance are applied at all times.
This position includes a wide range of responsibilities
· Day to day management of drivers across multiple sites including recruitment, Health and wellbeing and HR processes.
· Hands on approach to tackling everyday issues should it be Depot, vehicle or driver related.
· To monitor driver compliance to tachograph rules and actively support drivers who require coaching to improve their compliance.
· Ensure compliance with Company and Statutory obligations including but not limited to Health and Safety, Operator Licensing, Quality and Environmental.
· Maintain effective communication between drivers and operations team.
· Work as part of a Transport Management team to support the business in other traffic areas and with a view to the National operation.
The ideal candidate will have previous transport management experience together with a CPC.