Transport Co-ordinator/Supervisor (Monday to Friday)
Up to £32,000 + benefits
Great opportunity to support a logistics operations team to ensure the highest standards of deliveries are met for all their commercial customers, ensuring that all scheduled deliveries are completed in line with the customers expectations.
• To Dispatch all the drivers and manifest the collection.
• Assist out depots with deck reports and returns.
• Assisting the customer by monitoring and reporting customer requirements daily.
• To ensure all drivers have the maximum “on road time” of core equipment.
• To ensure all targets are met regarding communication agreements with the customer.
• To escalate any issues that will affect the performance of the service criteria.
• Promote positive industrial relations at the appropriate level to ensure continuous improvements.
• To continually review way to improve customer service relationships.
• Ensure general administration, e-mails, filing, queries, claims etc is handled in accordance with company requirements and to deadlines
• To support and encourage a good team and communicate frequently to achieve business and customer objectives.
On offer to you
• Up to £32,000
• Pension and benefits
• Company bonus
• Onsite parking
• Training and development plan