Transport Co-ordinator/Planner Nights
c£30,000 plus Excellent Benefits
Commutable from High Wycombe, Watford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Luton and Hatfield
An exciting opportunity to join a growing logistics business in effectively planning all vehicles within weight, maximising vehicle fill rates and routing all orders.
· Immediate notification to sender if pallets arrive incorrectly labelled, are sent to the wrong location/depot, wrongly Haz classified etc so costs can be recovered.
· Vehicles are loaded within safe loading limits by axel and overall weight using pallet scales as required.
· Routes are optimised for speed, quality and accuracy of delivery V’s cost of delivery.
· Ensure vehicle fill rate is maximised and the vehicles leave the yard on time every time.
· Set a culture of excellence and quality.
· Be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get involved in key problems as required.
The ideal candidate will have previous transport office experience together with excellent customer service skills.