Transport Admin Clerk, Basingstoke
Our client, a national delivery service company, are recruiting a Transport Admin Clerk for their busy transport team.
- Salary of £19,500 per year
- 39 hours per week
- Monday to Friday with every other weekend
- Full training and support
- Working alongside the Transport FLM
- Ensuring compliance is always maintained
- Completing all daily, weekly and ad-hoc tasks
- Updating transport board for vehicles off the road, at service or MOT
- Updating and managing service schedules
- Printing infringement letters
- Running tachograph download reports
- Contacting vehicles that have broken down or require repair
- General admin tasks in support of the team
Our client is looking for somebody who can work well in a team and under pressure, preferably with a Transport office backround. If you are looking for a change and to develop your skills, please send your CV for consideration.