Trade Counter Supervisor
Commutable from Wolverhampton, Tipton, Walsall, Wednesbury and Darlaston
£30,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity to support an operations team to ensure the highest standards of deliveries are met for all their customers.
- Supervision of the trade sales team, coaching and mentoring staff, making sure the team work well together and are known by customers for their outstanding customer service.
- Liaising with the yard staff, giving regular feedback to drive performance.
- To promote, improve and increase profitable Sales for the Company by creating good customer relationships built on excellent service and developing agreed action plans in accordance with business objectives
- Assisting in processing sales and serve customers
- Proactively identify and contact new and potential customers, including site visits if necessary
- Must be able to grasp the system to ensure the correct products are processed on the system.
- Advise customers of products and general understanding of products
- Liaise with customers both over the phone and in person, taking orders, resolving issues and offering product advice.
- Booking in of deliveries
- Experience of till reconciliation and banking procedures.
- Answering phone calls and advising customers including any queries with regarding to deliveries and sales advice.
- Working closely with the Transport Manager, providing support with logistics planning.
- Responsible for being the depots Health and Safety representative ensuring audit procedures are actioned and assisting H&S representative to complete tasks.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service, system, and sales skills. Experience of working within a builder’s merchants would be of advantage.