Technical Project Manager
Salary: Up to £40k DOE
Due to expansion within our client’s business, they are currently looking to hire a Technical Project Manager to plan and manage a team of engineers working on projects around the UK.
As a Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Leading teams of engineers to deliver high quality installations within agreed time and cost constraints.
· Using sound judgement to balance competing priorities and enable the projects to continue unhindered.
· Communicate effectively with clients, engineers, design, procurement, and management on all project aspects.
· Secure labour resource for each project stage either by using internal staff or sub-contracting teams in.
· Create and maintain project plans and schedules. • Monitor project progress and report progress against project plans and budgets.
· Capture, cost and control any variations on projects, ensuring client and management sign-off prior to implementation.
· Drive the HSEQ standards on project site to ensure zero incidents.
· Ensure all contract documentation such as, “As built” drawings, Commissioning Manuals and Operation and Maintenance Manuals are prepared in line with the project timescales.
· Prepare and issue work packages
· Assisting the engineers with knowledge and skill when required.
To be considered for the role, you must:
· Have mechanical or electrical installation knowledge.
· Be willing to travel to project sites across the UK for set up and completion
· Have previous project management experience