Supply Chain Planner
Commutable from Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Evesham, Oldbury and Worcester
Excellent salary plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer in this supply chain role. They are seeking an individual to maintain forecasts for a selected group of products and to ensure stock is available to meet the forecast.
· Compare and analyse previous months sales to forecast and present sales trends at forecasting meeting
· Co-ordinate quarterly range review by product group presenting annual data by volume and value
· Interpret sales trend analysis and changes to demand
· Using sales trend analysis, prepare accurate monthly sales forecasts for all perishable items across all channels and markets
· Place cross trade orders with suppliers, and manage lead-times and customer specific product requirements
· Work closely with external suppliers and internal customer service team on the individual documentation requirements for all cross trade orders
· Monitor stock levels of perishable products to agreed targets from non-EU supplier locations
· Using stock reports and rolling forecast, confirm replenishment orders to worldwide stock locations ensuring adequate stock cover
· Prepare advance order schedules for complimentary suppliers based outside EU to enable them to plan their forward activities
The ideal candidate will have a strong supply chain background with strong analytical skills. Advanced knowledge of excel would be of advantage.