£27-32,000 plus benefits
5 months ago
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading and well know manufacturer to manage end to end projects of new product introductions and product changes.
- Managing the end to end supply chain for purchase orders and sales order management
- Establishing and maintaining a good rapport with all customers and suppliers (internal and external)
- Processing inbound and outbound orders, stock management and logistics for all orders under a specific brand and/or customer/destination.
- Ensuring that all orders/enquiries are dealt with in an efficient effective and professional manner.
- Delivering the best end to end experience to customers to make the process easier for them, meeting customer and internal KPIs.
- Ensuring all new products have the key supply chain detail to ensure smooth supply.
The ideal candidate will have both supply chain and inventory planning experience. Working with ERP planning systems such as SAP will also be of advantage.