Supply Chain Analyst
£20-25,000 plus great benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer. They are seeking an individual to maintain forecasts for a selected group of products and to ensure stock is available to meet the forecast. This will be an initial 6 month contract with possible permanent opportunities.
- Maintenance of inbound container data and maintenance of data in the supply plan and supply planning system
- Expediting and de-expediting of purchase orders to better serve customer demand deliver the correct inventory levels
- Maintenance of supply chain master data within GP for new and existing products
- Work with customer fulfilment and sales to manage short term demand and flow of stock to retailers and direct sales to best utilize stock and maximise sales
- Input and manage allocations/stock shortfalls in an ERP system
- Consumption reporting
- Data trend analysis for sales out and sales in to support inventory profile decisions
- Stock turn and Excess and Obsolete data tracking and maintenance
The ideal candidate will have a supply chain background with demand, supply, or inventory management skills. An excellent knowledge of excel is a must for this role.