£20-22,000 plus bonus and benefits
3 months ago
Commutable from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Alvechurch, Droitwich, Henley-in-Arden and Alcester
£20-22,000 + excellent bonus and benefits
We have an exciting vacancy for a Stock Control/Warehouse Supervisor working with our manufacturing client in Redditch. You’ll ensure the correct materials are stored accurately and safely in accordance with modern warehousing best practice.
- Establish, introduce and maintain a Perpetual Inventory (PI) Stock Control System
- Carry out cycle counts in line with demand and usage to ensure accurate stock records at all times and monitor cycle to reflect changes in demand.
- Maintenance of all locations and stock control systems ensuring all materials have a valid location and are stored appropriate to their dimensions.
- Investigate and resolve major stock discrepancies and make recommendations to reduce future inaccuracies.
- Produce weekly/monthly KPI’s for senior management, which will include as a minimum stock levels / losses and discrepancies.
- Receipt of inbound goods and inspection ensuring any defective stock and/or quantity discrepancies are flagged to the procurement team.
- Accurate placement of all materials into storage using lifting equipment and forklift truck in conjunction with all Health and Safety and Environmental Requirements ensuring the safety of self and others.
- Ensure the correct handling and storage of hazardous materials and be aware of current legislation regarding same
- Maintain storage areas in a clean and tidy manner to ensure operational efficiency and make recommendations to add value and enhance operational efficiency
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of stock control processes within a warehouse environment together with good systems skills.