£20,000 plus bonus and benefits
12 months ago
Commutable from Alcester, Evesham, Worcester, Tewkesbury and Chipping Campden
c£20,000 plus bonus and benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer. They are seeking an individual to manage warehouse inventory and to ensure stock is available to meet customer orders.
- To ensure PI (perpetual inventory) checks are completed across both the main and satellite warehouses.
- To plan stock checks at satellite locations as per the stock control policy.
- To complete any stock adjustments required once sufficient investigation has been carried out.
- To carry out any ad-hoc stock check requests from various departments.
- To work alongside other Procurement colleagues and assist in the stock count procedure for satellite locations.
- To investigate and report on any discrepancies highlighted by either Ad-hoc or PI stock checks.
- To comply with the current onsite Health and Safety policy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong stock control background with excellent inventory skills. Knowledge of excel would be of advantage.