Stock Control/Logistics Coordinator
Commutable from Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Cheadle and Keele
£24-28,000 plus benefits
TLP are currently recruiting for an experienced Stock Control/Logistics Coordinator to join a successful and growing business.
- Taking ownership of the stock levels and liaising with other depots to ensure that the depot stock levels are maintained
- Producing depot transfer notes for movement of stock between depots
- Checking off equipment, producing job sheets and ‘goods in’ the returned hire equipment
- Raising job sheets for work to be carried out to equipment
- Goods in of new equipment where required
- Effectively handle all customer enquires
- Routing the vehicles
- First point of call for the drivers
- Produce loading & unloading manifests for the vehicle
The ideal candidate will have a strong stock control, logistics and customer service background with good IT skills including Microsoft Excel.