almost 1 year ago
Commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Tamworth and Coventry
£28-32,000 plus benefits
TLP’s client, a well-known logistics company, are seeking a Shift Operations Supervisor to take responsibility for the daily activities of the operational team. Ensuring Health & Safety standards are maintained at all times whilst delivering cost effective services, focusing on the highest levels of customer service. MHE compliance will be a large part of the role. This is a temp to perm role.
- Maintain security compliance at all times, ensuring checks are carried out as required on the site, inbound vehicles, containers, staff and 3rd parties as required.
- Ensure MHE compliance is maintained at all times, ensuring checks and training are carried out as required.
- Implementation of continuous Improvement initiatives to improve upon Safety, Operational & KPI’s.
- Lead by example supporting continual improvement culture amongst staff, through the development of improved procedures that will drive forward all aspects of the operation.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety control measures are in place maintained and understood by all staff and visitors to the site.
The ideal candidate will have a warehouse operational background with excellent knowledge of health & safety legislation and compliance. This role will require shift work and flexibility is required.