Shift Operations Manager (Monday to Friday Days)
Commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Tamworth and Coventry
£30-34,000 plus benefits
TLP’s client, a well-known logistics company, are seeking a Shift Operations Manager to take responsibility for the daily activities of the operational team. Ensuring Health & Safety standards are maintained at all times whilst delivering cost effective services, focusing on the highest levels of customer service. This role will be working 8am-5pm Monday to Friday with flexibility.
- Maintain security compliance at all times, ensuring checks are carried out as required on the site, inbound vehicles, containers, staff and 3rd parties as required.
- Ensure compliance is maintained at all times, ensuring checks and training are carried out as required.
- Develop direct links and relationships with customers, ensuring customer service requests are handled, owned and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Implementation of continuous Improvement initiatives to improve upon Safety, Operational & Financial KPI’s.
- Lead by example supporting continual improvement culture amongst staff, through the development of improved systems/procedures that will drive forward all aspects of the operation.
- Ensure stringent compliance to legislative and predefined Health, Safety & Environmental policies & guidelines.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety control measures are in place maintained and understood by all staff and visitors to the site.
The ideal candidate will have a warehouse and/or stock operational background with excellent knowledge of health & safety legislation and be customer focused.