Sea/Ocean Freight Operations Coordinator
Commutable from Worcester, Kidderminster, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Solihull
Salary up to £30,000 plus benefits
Due to expansion within our client’s business they are currently looking to hire a Sea Freight Coordinator to join their team.
- Manage the day to day bookings Worldwide Sea freight jobs
- Raising job files and all appropriate paperwork
- Processing jobs through a freight software system
- Extensive client liaison to include quotations, follow up, bookings and problem solving
- Extensive supplier liaison to include rate negotiations, bookings and problem solving
- Internal liaison with the Sales Team, assisting with quotations and service information
- Managing the jobs from start to finish in line with the client expectations and communicating effectively any service issues
- Maximising the gross profit by negotiating with the supplier base
- Proactively contacting the existing clients to maximise business potential
- Invoicing jobs on completion
- Populating internal analysis and key statistics
You will have experience in Sea Freight from within a Freight Forwarding environment. You should be commercially aware and able to work well under pressure, while maintaining accuracy of work and confident customer service manner.