Up to £30,000
almost 2 years ago
Sea & Air Freight Operations Clerk
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
Commutable from Bromsgrove, Oldbury, Halesowen, Droitwich and Kidderminster
Great opportunity to join a growing freight/logistics business to deal with all aspects of sea and air freight movement from start to finish.
- Processing both Export and Import shipments
- Create and issue quotations to prospects, customers and overseas offices – following these through to completion.
- Booking shipments with airlines, transport companies and overseas offices
- Prepare, control and distribute all required export and import documentation, complying with all internal and external regulations
- Preparation of Customs Documentation
- Follow up shipment status, identify incidents and ensure resolution
- Handling customer enquiries and maintaining/ building relationships
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understating of sea or air freight and be able to hit the ground running.