Sales Order Coordinator
£23-25,000 plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a small but successful business that are in a period of growth. In this role you will be required to co-ordinate all aspects of customer care: preparing and chasing quotations, processing sales orders as well as after sales support.
- Responsibility for providing administrative and operation support to the Commercial team who are based around the Midlands.
- Supporting the post-sale process of writing to customers, billing, account set up etc.
- Submitting sales orders and ensuring the paperwork is completed and filed in a timely fashion, liaising with both internal and external contacts.
- Working alongside the sales teams in the sales process.
- Working with the current processes in place within the teams and reviewing ways of improving them.
- Produce weekly sales reports.
The ideal candidate will have pervious sales coordinating experience together with strong administrative and organisational skills.