about 2 months ago
Role: Sales Engineer
Hours: 35 per week (Monday – Friday)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven technical engineer, or engineer with the desire and skillset to sell, to join a well-established leading sheet metal manufacturer based in Wolverhampton. This role is both internal and external sales.
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Effectively managing and growing key accounts
· Identifying and establishing new business
· Ensuring customers needs are met in a timely, professional and effective manner
· Visiting (on and off site) new and existing customers; you will need to confident
· You will be expected to carry out cold calls, attend exeditions, and travel when necessary to support business development
· Complete sales reports
· Ensuring customers receive high-quality customer service from start to finish; you will also be responsible for providing after sales care (visits and telephone communication).
In order to be considered for the Sales Engineer role, you must:
· Hold a relevant qualification within an engineering discipline to City & Guilds /HNC level
· Existing knowledge of sheet metal engineering
· Previous sales experience (preferable)
· Have good communication skills
· Hold a full UK driving license
If you are a Sales Engineer looking for a new challenge, but this role isn’t for you, please still get in touch to discuss other opportunities.
TLP has been placing Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Distribution professionals for over 30 years. For more information on TLP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
TLP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to TLP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the TLP website, or it can be provided upon request.