£23000 - £28000
about 1 month ago
Sales & Marketing Assistant
Working for an international manufacturing business, you will be responsible for utilising your skills to grow sales for our client’s product sold both nationally and internationally.
You will use varied marketing tools to promote eCommerce sales activity and promote the products across various channels.
- Producing innovative marketing plans to enhance sales
- Maintaining website and online stores to ensure growth in sales
- Producing and promoting social media campaigns
- Updating CRM systems with new information
- Identify sales opportunities and market trends to achieve new business growth
- Exploring all new sales leads using varied sales techniques
What are we looking for?
- A confident personality, who can be innovative and use energy to push things forward
- The ability to build meaningful client relationships and develop business for long term collaboration
- Have a working knowledge of sales optimization using web, social and more traditional sales techniques
- Previous marketing and sales experience to hit the ground running
- Be efficient in using CRM systems, sharing information internally with strong administrative skill set
- A degree in Marketing would be an advantage
This really is such a great opportunity to work with great people. A thriving business constantly innovating and looking forward. A real gem and platform for personal growth and to be a part of a passionate team.
Get in touch with your CV or call Gemma at TLP to have a chat.