Commutable from Wolverhampton, Tipton, Walsall, Wednesbury and Darlaston
£25-30,000 plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer who are seeking a Quality Manager to lead the sites technical strategy and quality plans.
- Ensure accuracy is preserved for each part of the Quality procedures
- Complete regular visits to the customer to ensure quality requirements are adequately delivered
- Address customer inquiries, complaints or requests in a prompt and apt manner
- Use product knowledge expertise to investigate root cause of rejections to best determine fault
- Complete regular inspection of rejected material to ensure accuracy and assurance for various claims
- Address monthly reviews with key representatives of the departments
- Monitor and feedback changes in trends that concern quality of material
- Liaise with multiple company managers
- Explore innovative means to improve the production and quality process
- Regularly review and present Quality KPI reports to Managing Director and department managers
- Ensure that the ISO management system used and operate effectively in accordance with the documented Quality management system
- Maintain and keep current the ISO Management system
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in quality management within a steel manufacturing environment. Knowledge of auditing, writing processes and ISO is essential for this opportunity.