Commutable Evesham, Alcester, Worcester and Tewksbury and Broadway
c£28,000 plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer in this new role. They are seeking an individual to create and control production schedules for a selected group of products and to ensure stock is available to meet the forecast.
· Working from a forecast and schedules, monitor stock levels, placing and expediting orders with inhouse production to maintain appropriate stock levels.
· Taking responsibility for ensuring all orders are on time and in full.
· Update and maintain production reports/schedules.
· Arrange materials to be delivered to sub-contractors ensuring accurate stock control is always maintained.
· Coordinate with Procurement team to maintain appropriate levels.
The ideal candidate will have a strong production and materials background together with inventory management skills. An excellent knowledge of ERP systems and excel would be of advantage.