Product Demand and Supply Planner
£28-35,000 plus excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading and well know manufacturer to manage end to end projects of new product introductions and product changes.
· Lead global demand forecast and supply plan for all products and support key stakeholders to ensure local demand forecasts align.
· Collect submission for global demand and supply forecasts, analyse, consolidate, and format data.
· Review global demand forecast with procurement, point to capacity-supply constraints, and provide necessary solutions.
· Project management of new product introduction including product packaging specifications, artwork development, product coding, approvals for market introduction and confirmation of supply plans.
· Implement and manage an auditable change process for updating artwork as required based on new regulatory requirements or technical/marketing product updates.
· Provide support for the Senior Global Product Manager and Global Marketing Manager as required.
The ideal candidate will have both project management and demand forecasting experience. Working with ERP planning systems such as SAP will also be of advantage.