£10.50 - £21
about 2 months ago
TLP are recruiting for 6 x Port Operatives to join our expanding contract with our client based in Ipswich, Suffolk. This role offers candidates 4-6 days work per week on a continuous/ongoing basis. You will need to be available for Wednesday 7th July 2021 to attend an induction day with our customer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a varied role, someone who likes taking a hand at different tasks, and who wants to get stuck in to a fast-paced and physically rewarding role. We will also supply you with PPE, you will just need to your own safety boots.
- Forklift Driving
- Bagging Plant
- Working Quayside and on Ships
- General maintenance of the Port
- Undertaking in-house training courses to develop your skills
- Manual Handling (No Handball involved)
- £10.50 Monday to Friday
- £15.75 Saturday (Time and a half)
- £21.00 Sunday (Double Time)
- Holiday Pay
- Company Pension
- In-date nationally accredited Counterbalance Licence (Essential)
- Full Driving Licence (Essential)
- Able to work at medium heights
- To comply with company drugs & alcohol procedures
- Previous Port experience (Beneficial but not essential)
If you are interested in this role please apply without delay, alternatively contact us at the Felixstowe office.