£13-14.00 an hour plus overtime
Temp to Perm contract
TLP are currently recruiting for a Plant/Agricultural Technician for a logistics business. The successful candidates will respond to engineering requirements as instructed by the line-manager. This may involve breakdown of equipment, inspections or general preventative maintenance.
- Ability to manage and work on own initiative as well as follow instructions
- Must be an excellent communicator, customer-focussed and able to keep their promises
- Have a heavy-plant bias. Plant engineers or agricultural engineers would be ideal
- Be prepared to work in the environment where the machine is worked. This may mean less than ideal circumstances and having to deal with inclement weather.
- Hydraulic systems
- CI Engine systems – direct injection to common rail
- DC electrics and electronics
- Basic knowledge of air braking systems
- Oil immersed braking systems
- Power shift transmission preferable torque converter
- Basic skills and safety training.
- All other product and compliance training will be provided by the Company.
A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role due to the location. Flexibility is essential with overtime available across shifts, some days and weekends.