about 1 year ago
Permanent Parts Manager
Southampton – Salary Negotiable & dependant on industry experience (bonuses included)
TLP are currently recruiting for a parts manager for a large UK car repair business situated in Southampton. Reporting directly to the general manager, you will be required to hit the ground running using your expertise and skill in order to contribute to the successful running of the fast-paced body shop on site, whilst driving profitability. Good communication skills and teamwork are essential for this role!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the parts department and receipt of goods at the loading bay, whilst ensuring checks are made against delivery notes before storage according to stock rotation plans
- Identify, locate and supply parts/accessories for the body shop whilst completing necessary documentation. Deal with exchange/replacement parts according to instruction whilst understanding the stock control processes and policies whilst managing your team accordingly
- Continuously collaborating with your team in order to ensure customer focus, performance and managing team objectives.
- Ensure customer service is a key priority in your department
- Ensure all housekeeping and H&S regulations and policies are adhered to. You will prepare accurate data and statistics in line with weekly and monthly reporting requirements and contribute to regional meetings helping identify and promote new business opportunities
- Good management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- interest and passion in automotive parts essential
- experience in the accident repair desirable
- Full UK/EU Driving Licence
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays,
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Workplace Pension and Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mobile Phone Discount Scheme
- Rewards, which include discounts at Major supermarkets, High Street retailers & Travel (Average saving of around £500 per year)
- Uniform provided
The successful candidate will enjoy a positive and dynamic working environment, together with the opportunity to progress your career in this ambitious business.
On accepting an offer of employment, you are providing permission and consent to proceed with reference and vetting processes. Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and in some cases a criminal records check. We may require information that covers the last 6 years of your employment and personal history. You will be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK.
If this is of interest to you then please apply or contact Shaz at TLP Recruitment, Southampton, on the contact number provided.