TLP are recruiting for 2 x Office Administrators to work for our client based in Felixstowe, Suffolk. You will be supporting the central administration team with the daily requirements of raising customer invoice, credits, and purchase orders. This will also include general offices tasks to ensure a smooth running of the operation.
1. 12 months: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
(This role has the potential to be extended depending on the workload)
2. 6 months: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Start date: Monday 27th June 2022
Job specific roles:
· Ensure all customers are invoiced correctly on a regular basis as per their agreed rate tariffs and client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and create invoice backing as per client specifications.
· Produce a Monthly KPI for your Line Manager as per their requirements.
· On a weekly basis pull off costs relating to contracts onto their KPIs and request confirmation of recharges, escalating to Team Leader if required.
· Assist Accountant with collating proof of charges for external audits.
· Adhere to purchase order process ensuring all costs related to MHE, H&S and Facilities are logged in the purchasing system in a timely manner and receipted when goods/services have been received.
· Check invoices received from Purchase Ledger and request credit or add additional lines where appropriate.
· Deal with supplier queries via telephone and e-mail, escalating to Team Leader or Senior Administrator any you cannot assist with.
· Order stationary and warehouse consumables using a third party system
· Record, raise and send the Agency hours and devan purchase orders.
· File all personnel and agency paperwork.
· Record all uniform requests and facilitate the ordering using a third party system to place orders.
· Ensure that all personnel has the appropriate training and paperwork is filed in their folder.
· Assist with the preparation for any internal or external Audits when required.
· Send sensitive data to HR in line with local GDPR Policy.
· Ensure the notice boards across the site are kept up to date and Site KPI is displayed.
· Complete any other administration tasks as requested by Line Manager.
· Assist Health, Safety & Facilities Manager with any administrative functions.
· At all times adhering to both company and HSE protocol.
· Previous administration experience
· Able to demonstration good communication skills
· Honest, hardworking, and punctual
· Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads