Multidrop Courier Driver, Worcester
We are currently recruiting for a Courier Driver to work for our prestigious, market leading client based in Worcester. Delivering parcels to both residential and commercial customers, this is a full-time position with potential long-term prospects. If you would like an opportunity to join a worldwide brand and be a part of something great, this is an ideal position for you.
• Full-time position, 08:00 - 18:00
• Monday - Friday (weekends may be available on a voluntary basis)
• Ongoing support from a dedicated team of workers
• Paying £10.85ph
• Multidrop parcel deliveries, ranges dependent on route of 60-70 parcels
• Immediate starts post mandatory vetting process
- Must pass vetting process including a basic disclosure check and be able to provide five years’ work history
- Full UK drivers’ licence with no more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- Minimum driving experience 2 years - Must be able to speak very good English plus good written and reading skills
- Basic Physical Fitness
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients as this is a customer facing role so good interpersonal skills a must!
- Previous multidrop experience desirable although not essential for the right candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career with an exceptional company. Please send your CV for consideration or contact our friendly TLP office to discuss further. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
TLP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing professionals for over 20 years. For more information on TLP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
TLP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to TLP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the TLP website, or it can be provided upon request.
Reference ID: CRWCEP