To be negotiated
almost 2 years ago
TLP Recruitment require experienced MIG /TIG Welders to work for our client. You must be able to safely and efficiently operate MIG and TIG Welding equipment with excellent attention to detail and observation skills. The client is based in the West Midlands
- Paying both Self-Employed and PAYE rates and to be negotiated
- Start Date as early as 3rd June 2019
- Ongoing position with a reputable company
- Monday through Friday
- Specific job training and development
- Consistent weekly booking
- Uniform supplied by TLP Recruitment
- Hold formal Welding Qualification (candidates without will be considered providing they can demonstrate sufficient experience).
- Previous experience using MIG and TIG Welding equipment
- Good health and safety knowledge and awareness (Essential)
- Ability to read basic engineering drawings
- Aptitude for learning
- Counter Balance Forklift Licence (Preferred)
- Ability to follow instructions
If you are looking for a change or want more flexibility in your role, send your CV today for Consideration. Alternatively, you can call Matt for more info. We look forward to hearing from you.
TLP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing professionals for over 20 years. For more information on TLP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
TLP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to TLP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the TLP website, or it can be provided upon request.