over 1 year ago
Commutable Evesham, Alcester, Worcester and Tewksbury and Broadway
Up to £23,000 plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer in this new role. They are seeking an individual to create and control materials for a selected group of products and to ensure stock is available to meet the forecast.
- Work with in-house production and subcontract suppliers to establish accurate material usages to be entered into ERP System as a Bill of Materials.
- Create and maintain a planograms and merchandising plans ensuring document control is maintained so that other departments/suppliers can access documents on demand via a shared access folder.
- Cross check associated documents/labels to ensure consistency and accuracy, liaising with other departments to resolve any discrepancies
- Update and maintain the master production schedule as directed by Production Planning Manager
- Raise and send purchase/transfer orders in the system for finished goods to be manufactured either in house or by sub-contractors.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal departments to progress production orders for finished goods, resolving and issues encountered and ensure goods are delivered into the warehouse on time and in full.
- Monitor stocks of consumable items such as adhesives, labels and edge banding raising orders for replenishments as required.
The ideal candidate will have a strong materials background together with strong inventory management skills. An excellent knowledge of excel would be of advantage.