£9.50 - £10.00ph
023 80 663049
about 1 month ago
Marina & Site Maintenance Assistant
TLP Recruitment are seeking a Town Quay assistant who will be responsible for the efficient and safe day-to-day running of marina operational functions and on-site maintenance including administration and security.
Are you looking for a part time work for 3-4 days a week and are you flexible to work weekends?
Are you after a multi functioning role where you are not sat at a desk all day?
· £9.50ph weekdays, £9.75ph Saturdays & £10ph Sundays
· Multi-functional Role
· Experience working on the marina
· 3-4 days working depending on rota cover
· Responsible for day to day running of marina operations including moving, berthing of craft as required, taking of payments from visitors and berth holders
· Responsible for security of Town Quay
· Administration/office-based duties as required
· Effective communication within the team to achieve continuity, standardization and customer focus across all team members and shifts
· Maintain and develop the highest standard of customer experience and brand representation inline with marketing strategy
· Carry out planned and adhoc maintenance works (minor plumbing, minor electrical, painting and carpentry etc.)
· Ensure H&S policies are adhered too.
· Any other duties that may be deemed to be within your capabilities and commensurate with your role.
If you are flexible to work several days a week and have experience in either admin, security and maintenance then please apply today or speak to Shaz!