Logistics Health and Safety Manager
c£45,000 + bonus + benefits
• Coordinate and oversee Health and Safety activity for all the site
• Wide and varied health and safety duties mainly geared at ensuring the site comply with company and legal Safety requirements
• Provide best practice health and Safety activity to all designated sites
• Maintenance of all statistical data in relation to accidents.
• Undertake and maintain the Risk Assessment Process.
• Undertake and co-ordinate accident investigations and ensure relevant control measures are implemented.
• Maintenance of the Health and Safety Management Manual in line with ISO 45001 requirements
• Annual salary of c£45,000
• Company performance bonus
• Company pension scheme
• Private Medical Scheme
• Plus access to multiple of other benefits and discounts
What are we looking for from you?
• Appropriate professional qualifications with IOSH ie NEBOSH General Certificate.
• Experience of ISO 45001
• Experience in warehousing transport/distribution environment is preferred but not essential.
• The ability to establish a rapport with all levels of management and safety representatives will be a key requisite in being a successful post holder.
• Able to carry out effective investigations, audits, inspections and compile reports and recommendations as appropriate.
• Full and clean driving licence