Commutable from Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Cheadle and Keele
£26-30,000 plus benefits
TLP are currently recruiting for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join a successful and growing business. This role will require working 6am-4pm and 8am-6pm alternating weekly.
- Taking ownership of the stock levels and liaising with other depots to ensure that the depot stock levels are maintained
- Producing depot transfer notes for movement of stock between depots
- Checking off equipment, producing job sheets and ‘goods in’ the returned hire equipment
- Assessing and reporting what work is required on equipment that has been sent in by customers for refurbishment and submitting this to HQ for pricing
- Ensuring that the customer receives 1st class service
- Effectively handle all customer enquiries that don’t require sales team input
- Routing the vehicles
- First point of call for the drivers
- Loading & unloading manifests for the vehicles
The ideal candidate will have a strong stock control, logistics and customer service background with good IT skills including Microsoft Excel.