21-22k a year
about 1 month ago
Logistics Administrator – Permanent
We are recruiting for an experienced logistics administrator in a growing logistics company based in Southampton docks. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a permanent position within an expanding wholesale parts business whose growth has been expeditious in the past 5 years.
The suitable candidate will be working within a busy transport office managing general administration, customs compliance and purchasing. Experience within these sectors is essential.
- Salary 21-22k dependant on experience
- 9:00-17:00 pm flexibility desirable
- On the job training and support
- Permanent job opportunity
Main Duties include:
- Assisting with general administration such as inputting and outputting data, filing, and using Microsoft packages
- Taking calls and dealing with supplier and clients as and when required. You will need to be confident in dealing with telephone queries
- Customs Compliance
- Logistics administration
- Using Sage on a daily basis
- Transport and logistics background essential
- Customer abilities via phone and email
- Sage knowledge desirable but not essential
- Ability to manage their workload efficiently
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Good attitude
- Ability to be able to communicate professionally with clients
- Good English-speaking skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.