10 months ago
Here at TLP Recruitment we are looking for two Line Technicians to begin their career with an ever-growing company in Thetford.
The role is ideal for someone looking for a career with progression and the path to work their way up the ranks at a very successful production company.
The Role consists of Monday - Thursday 15.15 - 23.30 and a Friday shift of 14.00-21.30
- Ensure the production performance is to plan and resolve any issues that arise.
- Make sure all documentation is adhered to.
- Maintaining equipment to the proper schedules and standards.
- Ensure all tool changes and ancillary equipment is cleaned, maintained and ready for use.
- Liaise with Area Leader and Engineering to ensure optimised performance of equipment.
- Ensure a safe working environment and implement corrective actions and improvements in line with Company Policy.
- Responsible for understanding and achieving technical standards necessary to comply with the company.
- Facilitate the training and mentoring of colleagues, ensuring skills are available to complete manufacturing plan.
- Ensure equipment is prepped and ready to use, to the required standard for changeovers
- Ensure all documentation (quality, engineering, and production) is recorded to the correct standard on a daily basis.
You will begin on a 13-week trial period under TLP recruitment on £8.21 per hour with overtime pay after 39 hours. On completion of this period you will begin your career as a direct employed line technician working 39 hours per week with time and a half for overtime and the very real opportunity to progress further in the company.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in a role for the long term, due to the working hours, we are ideally looking for candidates who have their own transport in order to ensure punctuality and reliability. If you are interested in the role, please do apply now and we look forward to hearing from you.