about 2 years ago
TLP urgently require an experienced HGV Class Two driver to work for our client that specialises in food transportation. You will be required to do multi drop Class 2 refrigerated work to various companies and locations on the M6 Corridor. The client is based in West Bromwich.
- Paying both LTD Company and PAYE rates and to be negotiated
- Start Date 14th May 2019
- Ongoing position with potential of a full time position
- Tuesday through Friday
- Multi Drop Work up to 12 drops per day
- Consistent weekly booking
- Minimum 8 hours pay
- Uniform supplied by TLP Recruitment
- Class 2 (Category C) Driving Licence
- Current CPC & Digi Card
- No limitation on year’s experience
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Be willing to help with deliveries in to clients
- Ability to follow instructions
If you are looking for a change or want more flexibility in your role, send your CV today for Consideration. Alternatively, you can call Matt for more info. We look forward to hearing from you.
TLP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing professionals for over 20 years. For more information on TLP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
TLP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to TLP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the TLP website, or it can be provided upon request.