Location: Across the UK
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000, company vehicle and other benefits
My client builds and operates renewable energy installations across the United Kingdom. Due to expansion within our client’s business, they are currently looking for a Labourer to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an interest in developing a mechanical or electrical engineering skillset and qualifications in the future.
Due to the nature of the business, site locations will be dependant on projects and where skill set is required, for instance you may be asked to assist on installations.
As a Labourer, you will be responsible for:
· Assisting engineers on site with general servicing of machinery
· Cleaning out boilers
· Simple mechanical repairs
· Mechanical labour
· Any hands on work that does not require qualifications or specialist knowledge
· Ensuring health and safety on site at all times
To be considered for the role, you must:
· Have experience of working as a labourer on site before.
· Have a full UK driving license
· Be willing to work away from home on a regular basis during the week (early finish on a Friday)
If you would like more information on the Labourer role or to be considered for this role, please contact Connie Horgan at TLP Recruitment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, but this role is not for you, please still get in touch to discuss other opportunities.