almost 2 years ago
Commutable from Worcester, Droitwich Spa, Kidderminster and Bromsgrove
£23,000 pro rata
As part of a successful Supply Chain team you will manage the day to day activity and ordering of stock and maintain demand availability.
- Capacity management - effective flow of intake to ensure operations can effectively manage their resource and space, pro-actively manage stock for a JIT process plus safety stock to ensure availability at all times.
- Analysis, review and proactively management of all product lines, inclusive of planning and forecasting based on sales trends and order patterns are fully managed and communication to all relevant customer, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Customer engagement – review supplier performance by providing regular and meaningful data with up to date matrix/league tables and feedback.
- Maintain effective administration processes to support the depots in delivering key KPI’s and ensuring specific function related KPI’s are accurately recorded and managed
- Advise the first line manager/s of potential issues and proposed resolutions to these as and when required.
- Delisted lines to be effectively managed out of the business without incurring stock loss.
- Ensuring any product issue which is quality or recall is clearly communicated and understood if the team leader or manager is unavailable
- Ensure all stock issues identified during the picking process are resolved and where necessary orders placed to recover availability
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of supply chain and inventory processes. Strong analytical skills are also required with experience of Microsoft Excel.