£22,000 plus bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
c£22,000 plus benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer in this new role. They are seeking an individual to create and maintain forecasts for a selected group of products and to ensure stock is available to meet the forecast.
- Using the system and other sales data sources; Generate a suite of monthly stock and sales reports to include (but not limited to); forecast accuracy, aged stock, excess stock reports, stock provision, POS reports, and KPI’s.
- Carry out a month end process to include sales forecast and policy settings review.
- Analyse forecast accuracy identifying areas for improvement in order to maximize product sell-thru and minimize obsolescence and excess inventory.
- Participate in the annual budget process establishing a base line forecast with an 18-month horizon, making recommendations based on the forecast.
- Support product launch process to include monitoring actual progress against launch sales forecast.
- Represent Procurement in product launch meetings and feedback to the rest of the team.
- Monitor commercial specifications and take appropriate actions to ensure suitable stock levels are maintained to meet specific and general sales demand.
- Document all related processes and procedures to include training of other Procurement staff to ensure continuity.
The ideal candidate will have a strong supply chain background with strong inventory management skills. An excellent knowledge of excel would be of advantage.