International Ocean Freight Planner
£28-32,000 plus benefits
Based near Solihull, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate expert planning knowledge and arranging import and export freight international by sea.
• To operate, provide service information, quotations, take bookings and champion the needs of the customer.
• To offer a high standard of customer service, by providing accurate and appropriate information and demonstrating a professional, helpful and positive manner.
• To handle Ocean shipments operationally from start to finish, protecting the company from unpaid accounts by taking due note and following the company policies with regard to credit ratings and outstanding account balances.
• To receive incoming enquiries and collect all the necessary information, to ensure bookings are correctly and accurately processed.
• To process shipment information in a timely manner to prevent delays.
• Engage with customers and provide appropriate quotations.
• To collate all the necessary information to ensure any order progress queries from customers are dealt with efficiently and they are kept informed of the status of the order at all times.
• To demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of Customs Regulations/Dangerous Goods/Insurance rules; determine whether goods are subject to any of these special requirements ensure adherence and be capable of providing advice to customers as necessary.
On offer to you
• Up to £32,000
• Pension and benefits
• Company bonus
• Onsite parking
• Training and development plan