01905 770 337
about 1 month ago
Role: Industrial Electrician
Location: Across the UK
Salary: Circa £33k plus overtime, company vehicle and other benefits
Due to expansion within our client’s business, they are currently looking for an Industrial Electrician to join the team.
As an Industrial Electrician, you will be responsible for:
· The electrical installation and breakdown of renewable energy equipment on sites across the UK.
· Ensuring health and safety on site at all times
· Supporting other engineers/ colleagues on site with electrical support / knowledge when required
· Working to the legal standards and within the time constraints of each project
To be considered for the role, you must:
· Have experience of working within an industrial environment
· Hold 17th / 18th Edition wiring regulations
· Be willing to work away from home on a regular basis during the week (early finish on a Friday)
If you would like more information on the Industrial Electrician role or to be considered for this role, please contact Connie Horgan at TLP Recruitment.
If you are an Engineer looking for a new challenge, but this role is not for you, please still get in touch to discuss other opportunities.